CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Different Kind of Sunday



A scene from Sunday morning. That's EC's stall right there, across your face! Lol.



My church had a food fair/parish sale over the weekends. I was a part of it for the first time under the EC, a part of it as in 'helping out'.. haha. As usual, I was supposed to leave my house around 730am as I planned to but being the girl that I am, I always end up leaving later than planned.

"Women aren't always late. It's just that things start so early."

So I left around 10 minutes before 8. My place is less than 10 minutes drive away from church and I was suppose to be there before 8. Now...I don't remember what time I reached church but it doesn't matter anyway. haha. Stepped outta the car, my glasses were blurry so I took 'em off and went to search for my friends. Luckily I went in the right direction. :P After that, everyone 'kui kang' lo. EC set up a game stall. Darts, guns.. wow. Sure got the boys high. Lol. kidding. I don't how else to describe that morning.. it was hot, kinda crowded.. some parts were funny.


Lucky draw for a remote controlled helicopter. Only RM2!


Note: I didn't crop the top, it's the roof :P
Marching to promote.

I went to attend mass at 10am and at around 956am, I went to play the darts game. Thanks to a kind little girl who spared me a coupon so that I could have a taste of throwing darts at koi fishes. Fake ones of course. The fish were printed, just like a portrait lar.. So, I got to pick 2 prizes 'cause I won 2 prizes .. (?) lol.. I gave one to the little girl and I kept one for myself. haha.. I felt mean for not giving her the toy. haha.. oh well, she had one already.. oh man, I'm such a 'lau gu'. I am, kinda. When mass ended, I went back out (of the church) .. As Father Chua drawed for the lucky, REALLY LUCKY winners of 6 quite good-looking and beautiful guitars, Lovelyn, Monica and I were waiting anxiously near that place where Father was, hoping AT LEAST one of us won.. haha. Right. None of us kena, Monica's number was so close! Only 3 numbers away. Hers was 396 and the draw was 393. 'LONG PIAK AR!'

The Sunday School's stall. No mistake, that's Grace, Simon, Sophia (partially hidden) and Natasha.


Went back at 12 something, ate lunch and hamplang myself onto my bed.. Zzzz till 5.
So many friggin' projects and homework. Teachers, give us a break lah.. I haven't done my add maths homework for 3 weeks if I'm not mistaken and now there's an add maths project. Apuuuuuuu...

xoxovon

'Relax, take it easy' - Mika

0 comments: