CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

After-class

"Hmm, what papers are you taking this semester?"
"Biological Science, Physical Science, Math with Calculus and Economics..."
"Huh?! Why Economics? Aren't you venturing into a Science field?"
"Yeah, I just had no other option, so Econ will have to do."

I had an Economics assignment due this morning and I thanked God for helping me through this subject which I am pretty foreign to. Stayed up till 1am to pen the answers on the assignment sheets. I just kept writing and checking and double-checking with my friend, Wiki Pedia. I haven't got my textbook yet, so Wiki is my number one Econ dictionary when at home. Even my lecturer said, "You can Google it. It's on Wikipedia." Anton (lecturer) is cool as, bro. I don't hate Econs, I've been finding it rather interesting. Opportunity Cost, Marginal utility and all that. I actually learned something :)

Also had a Math assignment due this afternoon which was only worth 1% of my whole Math paper. Imagine.


*Update* 54.5/55 for Math Assignment. Round it off and it's still 1% :)
Not feeling very well these couple of days, down with a cold. I hope I'll be as hyped as before soon!


xoxovon