CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged by Nicole

Name 11 people to do this survey. Answer these questions honestly
Eugene Sng
Albert Tan
Samuel Kana
Azizul
Bong Yang
Annabelle Lee
Lina Lau
Susan Lau aka SUSU
Nathaniel Sia
Ryner Lai
Eric Sng

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf
Why not. my brother has a gf. so i guess i'm allowed to. :)

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Yvonne-ish.

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Burger King.. what? i can't pick. honestly.

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Umm. No.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yes. Indeed. Love is good! I am Love. hahaha.

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
You are loved and live life to the fullest.


7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
What I say is the truth, if you don't want to believe me, then too bad for you.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
God decides.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Jealousy is something I bet everyone in the world has felt, at least once. So it's normal I suppose

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Screw them..? Seriously, be a manwhore/whore then. whoopsie. Haha. I mean, is it so nice to change partners all the time? That just proves something about that person.


[[ * PART 2 * ]]


1 ) Best place to cry?
room
2 ) Who do you love the most?
God. I wanna hug him and ..don't know when to let go.
3 ) Tell us your dream last night?
I had 'fake' physics information wandering around my head when I sleep.
4 ) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes.
5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Umm..

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]


:: Had a beer with?
Nil.
:: Went to the movies with?
i think it was with.. my brothers. i dont remember. it's been a really long time since i've been to the cinema.
:: Talked on the cell phone with?
Dad
:: You hugged?
Vero
:: You yelled at?
I forgot. I think it was my lil bro. haha.


[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]


>> Kissed sumone? No
>> Sing/sung/song? Yes
>> Danced crazy? No

// Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
some hypocrite decided to open his/her mouth and said something. ish.

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
everyone. hey, nothing is impossible when you believe, right?

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
I wish for the world to be a better place.

//Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
i dont think so.

// Are you old fashioned?
no comment.

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
hmm.. first one. but it shouldn't be right? second one... wait. I dont have an answer. muahaha.

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
dreams.

xoxovon

Things would all get better in time. I hope.



0 comments: