CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Catching up with time

These past few days have been really hectic and busy for me as I got myself into the F1 In Schools Challenge. Datelines... Plus, my moral teacher wants to see our project by July. She said August a few months ago. ??!! AHH! still havent post the stuff i wanted to post (months agooo.). Brought my laptop to school to do some project and it doesnt even have friggin microsoft powerpoint.



Wei Yei would say : 'NGAI TEE!!'

Haha. I slept really late. My Friday night sleep was at 2am Saturday morning at which I have to wake up early to attend my school's teacher's day celebration and a PBSM exam in the afternoon. So I got sick after all that, a flu. And i hope i wont get chicken pox at this time of the school season coz I've been around one of my friend who just got his chicken pox during the pbsm exam. hehe.
Sighs.



Taken in class (obviously :P). The teacher wasn't there. Most periods were..free and study-free. haha.



They wanted more. I look round? haha. L-R clockwise: Dennis, Wei Yei, Eunice, Rachel, Yvonne.



The boys. 4 of the 6 surviving non-prefects. haha. L-R clockwise: Dennis (with neece's specs on =P), Wei Yei, Bernard and Samuel (sitting).

xoxovon
Time waits for no man. .. haha

0 comments: